| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iriomotejima in May is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish. A sizable 210.6mm (8.3in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 13:31 long with an average length of 13:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Iriomotejima May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Iriomotejima, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Iriomotejima: