| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iriomotejima in February is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly wettish. Around 161.4mm (6.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Iriomotejima February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Iriomotejima, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Iriomotejima: