| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iriomotejima in December is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in December is a little damp. Some 152.9mm (6in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 10:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Iriomotejima December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Iriomotejima, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Iriomotejima: