| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iriomotejima in April is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly wettish. Around 163.6mm (6.4in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Iriomotejima April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Iriomotejima, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Iriomotejima: